Thursday, March 6, 2014

Down to my final months Enrolled at The Los Angles Film School it has been a long journey to get to this present moment.Four and half years of full time studies I am confidence in my craft to create what ever comes to mind. Producer, Director, Screenwriter, 3D Artist, C.C.O.
Today, I worked on focusing my energies into my first animated project. I will use a mixture of arts to create a MR REE PRODUCTIONS stylized music video. All original art.
the first phase was the creation of the song which includes music created by Mr Ree Dabeatbully Guitar by DaVinci Celone, Vocals by Mr WillIwoo.
the second phase was the collaboration with DC and I. to plot a storyboard.
current phase is... the restful of what i will post here on Creative Mind @ Work
 








                   



No comments:

Post a Comment